Pages

Monday, September 21, 2015

Hello Everyone!
How is everyone?  I am sorry to not be here for a month now but had some health issues and still working on a couple of them but hope to be here to share with you every week.  I miss writing on my blog and sharing some great books with you.
I hope all the children are settling into school now and loving it.  I also hope they are reading at home.  It is very important for young children and even older children to read as much as they can.  Reading is such an important skill we need all our lives and instilling into a child "the love of reading" is something that is so important.  So please find some books your child will enjoy and do some reading.  Children love to read in different places.  So let them choose a spot like on the floor with a pillow, on the bed, on the front porch, on a blanket on the grass, or in a treehouse.  So many places to try.  They also love to read in a tent or to an animal.  So check it out parents and grandparents and read with a child this week.
Please check out my blog for many great books to read with children and I will share a new book with you on Wednesday.
Have a great week and HAPPY READING!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment