Pages

Monday, January 4, 2016





Hello Everyone!
Did everyone have a good Christmas?  I sure hope so.  I hope each of you will have a blessed New Year!  I know the children have been enjoying Christmas Vacation but I know here where I am school starts back up on January 6.  So time is about to run out for vacation.  I hope everyone is ready to go back to work and to school.  Did anyone read any good books over vacation?  I sure hope so. :)
It is time to get the children back to reading a good book everyday plus their reading at school.  So I hope to start posting some good books for the children to check out and to start new adventures in this new year.
I would like to recommend a series of books for girls (5th grade on up) especially if they love horses .  The books are really good and there is a whole series of them by Lauren Brooke.
The series is called Heartland.  You may have heard that there is a great Canadian TV series called Heartland that is on every week.  It is a great show and I love it.  The series is based on the Heartland books.
So I would recommend trying both.  The library should have the books and the TV series on DVD.  I have watched them.
So please check out Heartland at your neighborhood library.
See you next time and please read to a child or with a child today.



No comments:

Post a Comment