Pages

Monday, August 17, 2015

Happy Monday Everyone!

 How is everyone today?  Has your child went back to school yet?  If not I bet they will soon.
Most of the schools in my area either went back to school last week or will this week.
I love this time of year and when I was teaching I loved getting my classroom ready for my students.
It is a wonderful time for teachers and students.
I have found some cute Back-to-School books that parents or grandparents can share with their child or children to help them get back in the mood for school.
The one I am going to share today is a cute book and there are three other books about Betsy going back to school.  So check them out too especially if you have a child in the first, second, and fourth grades.

Back to School with Betsy
by
Carolyn Haywood

Betsy is excited about back to school and being in third grade until she realizes that her favorite teacher is getting married and won't be teaching anymore. But things change quickly for Betsy with a new teacher, new things to learn, a wedding, and a new neighbor in the spooky house next door.
Betsy and her friends have a wonderful school year with many activities and even one big surprise that Betsy thinks is the most" wonderfullest"  thing that ever happened.  So check out this cute book about going into third grade. This is a chapter book  so you and your child could read it together.
Happy Reading!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment