Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Hello Friends!!!!

How are all of you?  I have been busy with some things and I haven't been able to write on my blog for a few weeks.  I hope to be back now because my favorite time of the year is coming, FALL!!!!! Is everyone ready for fall like me?
School started today where I live so fall is just around the corner.  I miss getting my room ready and meeting my new students at the beginning of the new school year.  I loved teaching and everyone of my students were very special to me.  So I wish all the parents and especially the children a great year when your school starts.  I hope your children will love their teacher and love reading.  Both of those are very important.  I loved shopping for new school supplies every year for my children and my students.  I still buy a few. :) 
I thought I would share a great Back to School book that you might want to share with a young child going off to Kindergarten to 4th Grade.  I am sure they would enjoy this  cute book about Arthur and DW's  first day of school.

Arthur's Back-To-School Surprise
by
Marc Brown

Who doesn't love Arthur and his family and friends?  I love the Arthur books.  I would suggest checking them out for your child.  Arthur and Dw are out school shopping with their mom for the first day of school.  They go to the store and buy a  binder, crayons,pencils, pens, etc. for school.  Mom tells them to pick out a backpack and they have a problem because they both want a Bionic Bunny backpack.  They end up buying one for Arthur and DW too since she won't pick another one.  After that they get some new shoes and clothes and head home.  Arthur fills his new backpack with his school  supplies and DW  fills her backpack with Mary Moo-Cow!!!  The next morning they eat breakfast and mom says time to go and they both pick up their backpacks and head to the car.  Something happens at school with the backpacks which turns out to be a surprise for Arthur.
 Check out this cute Back to School book and share it with your children before school starts for them.
They will enjoy it. 


Happy Reading and Happy Back to School to the teachers and students!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment